To an inexperienced eye, the market seems to be a mess. Most traders when they first saw a price chart see only bars that go up and down with no direction. In a way, the market often seems to do this. However, for experienced traders, they see opportunities every time they see a price chart. The market is not a chaotic, random price movement, but a predictable turn that they can intelligently predict with relatively high accuracy. This ability is learned through thousands of hours of market observation. Most traders, especially those new to the market, have not yet developed this ability. But how do new traders watch the market intelligently at the beginning of their trading career? The answer – technical indicators.
The parabolic Cronex DeMarker Forex trading strategy is a trading strategy that enables traders to understand an otherwise seemingly chaotic market environment. This system could easily show traders where the market is likely to go with a high degree of accuracy. Using this information wisely, traders can consistently make profits from the Forex market day by day.
The parabolic SAR indicator is a momentum indicator developed by Welles Wilder, the same trader who developed the Relative Strength Index (RSI).
The parabolic SAR or PSAR stands for Parabolic Stop and Reverse. This is because the PSAR is an indicator that shows dots that indicate areas where the price should not be reached if the trend is still going in the same direction. For this reason, traders typically place their stop losses on or near the points. If these points are ever reached and traders are stopped, it is assumed that the trend has already reversed.
The dots also indicate the direction of the trend. During an upward trend, points are placed below the price movement. However, if the trend is bearish, the points are placed above the price movement.
Cronex T DeMarker indicator
The Cronex T DeMarker indicator is a custom oscillating indicator based on the DeMarker indicator. The DeMarker indicator is an oscillating indicator that consists of a line and reflects the price movement. Although the DeMarker indicator seems too simple, it is still a very valuable indicator. This is because the DeMarker indicator is more of an early indicator compared to most technical indicators.
To increase the accuracy of the DeMarker indicator, most traders combine it with a moving average, which is a lagging indicator. Traders receive trading signals based on the change in direction through the DeMarker indicator and the moving average. Some would also use the DeMarker indicator to identify deviations. These types of strategies using the DeMarker indicator allow traders to trade near the top or bottom of a trend reversal.
The Cronex T DeMarker, on the other hand, places the moving average line on the same chart as the DeMarker indicator. This allows traders to identify the actual transition between the moving average line and the DeMarker line. Histogram bars are also printed, showing the difference between the DeMarker line and the moving average. This way, trading signals become much clearer and more understandable. Traders could also determine whether the gap between the DeMarker line and the moving average line is widening or narrowing. This information could be used to determine trend strength.
This strategy enables traders to visually identify the trend direction and entry points using the two complementary indicators Parabolic SAR and Cronex T DeMarker mentioned above.
The Cronex T DeMarker indicator is our leading indicator. This will serve as our trend filter. The trading direction is based on crossing or stacking the Cronex T DeMarker lines. The position of the two lines in the indicator window should also be noted. In this way, we can determine whether there is still enough room for retailers to create a new trend.
The parabolic SAR indicator would then serve as our trigger. Trading signals are taken based on the reversal of the PSAR, which should also match the Cronex T DeMarker indicator.
- Parabolic SAR
Time window: 1-hour, 4-hour and daily charts
Currency pairs: Major and minor pairs
Trading session: Meetings in Tokyo, London and New York
Buy trade setup
- The Cronex T DeMarker lines should be at the bottom of the oscillating display window
- The Cronex T DeMarker line should be above the moving average line, indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The parabolic SAR should print a point below the price movement, indicating a bullish trend reversal
- Place a purchase order at the confluence of the above terms
- Set the stop loss to the support level below the entry candle
- Set the take profit target to twice the risk for the stop loss
Sell Trade Setup
- The Cronex T DeMarker lines should be at the top of the oscillating display window
- The Cronex T DeMarker line should be below the moving average line, indicating a downward trend reversal
- The parabolic SAR should print a point above the price movement, indicating a bullish trend reversal
- Enter a sales order for the confluence of the above conditions
- Set the stop loss to the resistance level above the entry candle
- Set the take profit target to twice the risk for the stop loss
This strategy enables traders to make profits from the Forex market by determining the direction of trading. By using a leading indicator, which is the Cronex T DeMarker indicator, and a confirmation indicator, which is the parabolic SAR, we tend to get a clearer picture of where the trend is heading. Although it is not perfect, it has a high level of accuracy.
Although this strategy is set to a 2: 1 reward-risk ratio, traders can adjust it depending on their risk appetite. Traders could also choose to run profitable trades by removing the take-profit target and tracking the stop loss when they start winning. However, this would require discipline, since trailing too early could cause trades to be terminated prematurely, while trailing too late could cause profitable trades to return much of the profit.
Installation instructions for forex trading strategies
The Parone Cronex DeMarker Forex trading strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator (s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated historical data and trading signals.
The parabolic Cronex DeMarker Forex trading strategy offers the opportunity to recognize various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics that are not visible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can accept further price movements and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 trading platform
- Free $ 30 to start trading immediately
- Deposit bonus up to $ 5,000
- Unlimited loyalty program
- Award winning forex broker
Click here to get the XM Trading Account Opening Guide step by step
How do I install Parabolic Cronex DeMarker Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Parabolic Cronex DeMarker Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- * Copy mq4 and ex4 files into your Metatrader directory / Experts / indicators /
- Copy the tpl file (template) into your Metatrader directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader client
- Choose the chart and time frame in which you want to test your forex strategy
- Right-click on your trading chart and move the mouse pointer over "Template".
- Move right to select the Parabolic Cronex DeMarker currency trading strategy
- You will see that Parabolic Cronex DeMarker's currency trading strategy is available on your chart
* Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4 / ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated in the MT4 indicators of the MetaTrader platform.
Click here to download:
Get download access